A jailbroken iPad is able to provide much more functionality than the standard one. Here, the simple-to-handle iPad mini, iPad 4, the new iPad, iPad 3, iPad 2, 4G, 3G and Wi-Fi jailbreak software will help you hack your iPad quickly and safely with only a few clicks.
* Jailbreak the iPad? Sure. Unlock the iPad's locked-down file system and make the most of your iPad.
* Need to unlock iPad? Apple iPad is already unlocked, and not tied down to a specific wireless carrier.
* Tether iPad to iPhone or your laptop? Connect iPhone or PC to your iPad and share data connection, this will save much money.
The difference between Unlock and Jailbreak
iPad jailbreaking is a process that allows iPad, iPhone, iPod touch guys to download, install and launch any 3rd party applications on their iPads even if these apps is not available through Apple's App Store. Certainly, the Apps from Apple's official App Store is also accessible via jailbroken iPads. What's more, a jailbroken iPad will be allowed to change its looks, customize various settings, etc. You are still able to run and upgrade apps downloaded and purchased from the App Store. Are you not satisfied with the jailbreaking result? Just restore your iPad via iTunes easily.
Unlocking refers to the process that enables the devices to accept any SIM-card from any carrier in any country. For example, you can avoid AT&T activation fee and data plan legally if you use an unlocked iPhone.
Jailbreak makes all of your iPad wishes come true, including install and use lots of exceptional iPad applications, customize iPad settings, tether iPad with laptop and iPhone, etc. Maybe some users regard the Apple iPad jailbreaking as a long and hard process. In fact, it is super easy to do following the guide. Works flawlessly for jailbreaking iPad 4, iPad mini, the new iPad, iPad 3, iPad 2 and the original iPad models.
More powerful! No restrictions! Want to customize iPad settings? The ability to change the look of your iPad? Ever think of download any apps for iPad even if they are not included the App Store? Full control of your iPad? iPad Jailbreak enables you to do anything that is possible to do with your iPad.
1. Install all 3rd pary iPad apps. There are many excellent applications banned by Apple to hit the App Store for certain reasons. By jailbreaking iPad, you can install and run all these apps without any limitations. Let's take some great apps for example.
* Download Youtube videos and save to your iPad.
* Backup purchased and jailbroken iPad apps.
* Streaming songs and videos from a Mac over Wi-Fi.
* Capture photos and videos even if the iPad doesn't have a built-in camera.
* Let you make phone calls, even send SMS text messages.
* Make a category system. Move icons into folders for organizing hundreds of your applications.
* Apple applications syncing. And also transfer files between iPad, computer and other devices.
2. Customize iPad as you like. Are you bored with the standard wallpaper, springboard and icons? Want to make iPad look even cooler using your favourite pictures and media files? Need to hide native iPad applications you don't use? Jailbreak iPad can help you do all of these and more.
3. iPad tethering. Connect your iPhone, laptop or other devices to iPad for sharing data plan and internet connection. Just unlock iPad and tether iPad to laptop, tether iPhone to iPad, or tether iPad with iPhone.
4. Much more advantages including multitasking, multiple accounts, unrestricted 3G privileges and no insane roaming charges, etc.
Description: The most used and frequently updated iPad jailbreak and unlock software has been proved to jailbreak any iPad model with any iOS firmware. No matter you are a beginner or a veteran, you can jailbreak your iPad safely and easily within 5 minutes. It is the No.1 solution which has already been downloaded by over 18,000 users in the world.
Total jailbreaks: 18,000+
Supported devices: all iPad models including iPad 4, iPad mini, the new iPad, iPad 2, iPad 1 (4G+ Wi-Fi, Wi-Fi, 3G + Wi-Fi) and all iPhones.
Supported firmware: from 3.2 to the latest iOS 7 (jailbreak iPad 7.0.2, 7.0, 6.1.4, 6.1.3, 6.1, 6.0.2, 6.0.1, 6, 5.1.1, 5.1, 5.0.1, 5.0, 4.3.5, 4.3.4, 4.3.3, 4.3, 4.3.2, 4.3.1, 4.2, 4.2.1, 4.0, 3.2, 3.2.2, etc.);
System and software Requirement: both Windows and Mac OS X, iTunes 9 or higher;
Description: The iPad jailbreaking tool, an untethered jailbreak way, is not a wireless carrier unlocking solution. It uses a userland exploit that Apple can easily patch so enjoy this jailbreak while you can.
Supported devices: iPad 1, iPod touch, iPhone;
Supported firmware: 3.2, 3.1.3, 3.1.2 (not 3.2.1);
Supported iTunes version: All versions of iTunes 9 earlier than 9.2;
Operating system: Windows, Linux and Mac OS X;
Note: You'd better sync iPad with iTunes before jailbreaking iPad. If you currently are using a tethered jailbreak, please restore in order to use Spirit.
Steps: How to jailbreak iPad 3.2 using Spirit
1. Download Spirit here: Windows version, Mac version, Linux version.
For iPad users: It is still in beta version. Some packages in Cydia might screw up your system and require you to restore. So, please make sure to backup your iPad.
2. If you are a Windows user, right-click on the 'Spirit.exe' file and select 'properties', go to 'Compatibility' tab, check 'run this program in compatibility mode', and choose 'Windows 98/Windows Me', then hit 'OK' button. This will prevent you from getting the error code c0000005.
3. Connect Aple iPad with your computer. Launch Spirit now. Spirit will detect your device and its firmware version, press 'Jailbreak' button.
4. Now you see Spirit screen on your iPad. Please wait for a few moments and let Spirit work on your iPad.
After the jailbreaking process is completed, Cydia and Installer Application will be added to the iPad homescreen, which enables you to add thousands of 3rd-party apps to your iPad.
Hints: Before following the steps mentioned above, please make sure you backup SHSH blobs if you have so that you can restore to 3.1.2. Do not update it if you are using an unlock on your iPhone 3Gs or 3G.
Description: The utility enables you to jailbreak iPad, iPhone and iPod by reading the stock firmware, and then running a payload directly on the iOS device in the form of a ramdisk. After jailbreaking, you will have the popular third-party app installer named Cydia which allows users access to the homebrew applications, tweaks, the root directory and file system.
Supported devices: iPad 1, iPhone 4/3GS, iPod touch (iPad 2 is not supported now);
Supported iOS firmware: Jailbreak 4.3.3 (please download iOS 4.3.3 IPSW for iPad 1 first);
Supported iTunes version: You'd better download the latest version of iTunes i.e. iTunes 10.2 or higher.
Operating system: Windows & Mac;
1. Download Redsn0w 0.9.6rc16 (Windows version, Mac version) and launch it.
2. Browse for the iOS 4.3.3 IPSW firmware file you downloaded, click on 'Next' and let redsn0w prepare the jailbreaking.
3. Check 'Install Cydia'. Turn off your iPad and connect it to your computer, then hit 'Next' button.
4. Follow the onscreen steps to put your iPad into DFU mode.
(a) Hold down the Power button for 3 seconds;
(b) Simultaneously hold the Home and Power button down for more than 10 seconds;
(c) Release the Power button but continue to press Home button until Redsn0w identifies your iPad.
5. The iPad jailbreaking process will start automatically. When finished, your jailbroken iPad should reboot. You will find the Cydia app on the iPad's home screen.
That’s it, happy jailbreaking.
Hint: What is an untethered jailbreak? It means that you can reboot freely without concern.
Are these iPad jailbreaking ways helpful? Follow this tutorial, can you jailbreak iPad mini, unlock iPad 4, the new iPad and iPad 2 successfully and easily? Just share them with more iPad users via blogs, facebook, twitter and forums.